PŘEDLOŽKY U SLOVES
May 25, 2015
Slovesa často pojí s určitými předložkami, i když ne všechna. Zkuste si vybavit správné předložky u níže uvedených sloves. Občas žádné předložky není třeba a mezera zůstane prázdná.
- Oh no, she smiled ____ me. How can something so simple be so strong?
- He threw the keys ____ me but I was not able to catch them.
- You have got many friends you can rely ____.
- I don’t think that much of what happened can be blamed ______ him.
- I was very happy to meet Mr Naidoo at the airport in Bucharest, where we waited ____ some other students to arrive.
- We have just succeeded ______ selling our ideas to someone who will pay.
- Spencer left his hometown ____ Hollywood to become a star.
- Have you apologised ______ him yet?
- I have never heard ____ an exit visa. What in the world is that?
- Sam apologised ______ his behaviour.
1. at 2. to 3. on 4. on 5. for 6. in 7. for 8. to 9. of 10. for
- Daniela was always complaining ____ her boss ____ her colleagues.
- At this point it is necessary to discuss ______ the matter in a more detailed way.
- He was accused ____ passing military secrets to the enemy.
- A computer consists ______ hardware, software, and firmware components.
- Our centre specialises ______ counselling services to unemployed women.
- Nigel used to spend a lot of money ____ branded clothing.
- The antenna needs to be pointed ______ the TV transmitter, for best results.
- If you supply us ______ a valid e-mail address, we may be able to help.
- The arctic explorers were suffering ____ extreme thirst, hunger, and exposure to the sun.
- We need to discuss ____ our plan in detail.
11. about, to 12. – 13. of 14. of 15. in 16. on 17. at 18. with 19. from 20. –
- Our mother pointed her camera ______ us and said, “Say cheese.”
- She specialises ____ Italian Art and Architecture of the 14th, 15th and 16th Centuries.
- I was trying to concentrate ____ the game but I lost again.
- Back in 1990’s our company used to spend a lot ______ advertising campaigns.
- Everybody blamed Christy _____ the accident.
- The Carphone Warehouse can supply you ____ everything you need including mobile phones accessories, MP3 players, broadband accessories and much more!
- It strikes me that some people will complain ______ anything.
- Jones described ______ Susan how the African people, especially the children, did not wear much clothing.
- A copyright will protect you ____ pirates.
- “All the people of the world can be divided ____ three groups: those who can count and those who cannot.”
21. at 22. in 23. on 24. on 25. for 26. with 27. about 28. to 29. against/from 30. into
- Many students complained ______ poor library service.
- Fiona only cares ____ her look and is interested ____ makeup, skin care and hairstyling.
- Most managers never discuss ______ their decisions.
- We are the bad guys your parents warned you ______!
- It reminds me ____ that episode of the Simpsons where Marge buys Homer some ice cream topped with mini-cherry pies, and it looks just as silly.
- One suggestion was to ask the company ____ more sponsorship money for our exhibition.
- Our teacher described ______ us the daily life of the Peruvian Indians.
- Jane does not like any sort of camera pointed ____ her without permission.
- You remind me ____ somebody whom I have not seen for a long time.
- James only lives ____ 10% of his income.
31. about 32. about, in 33. – 34. about 35. of 36. for 37. to 38. at 39. of 40. on
- Why do you blame her ______ what happened? I think you should rather point the finger ______ someone else.
- Let me describe ____ you what I saw when I put my glasses on.
- They specialise ______ handmade diamond jewellery, engagement rings and wedding rings.
- I must remind James ____ the party tonight. I’m sure he has completely forgotten.
- We can supply them ______ high quality and competitive price.
- ‘I don’t care too much ____ money; money can’t buy me love!’
- I apologise ____ what happened. It was my mistake.
- From an early age she dreamt ____ becoming an actress.
- This job will provide you ______ current and up to date training.
- Darren only listens ____ heavy metal music.
41. for, at 42. to 43. in 44. about 45. with 46. for 47. for 48. of/about 49. with 50. to
- Several customers have complained ______ delays in getting the goods which had been fully paid for.
- Looking for a new job? This website will provide you ____ all the information you need!
- I think we should thank ______ Emily for the excellent idea to invest into getting a playground for our kids.
- Tula has been warned ______ the danger of lighting candles in her bedroom thousand times!
- Paul shouted ____ me from behind the door but I didn’t understand a thing.
- What happened ____ your old friend Mr Bertram Wooster?
- Who was to blame ______ the start of the First World War?
- I applied ____ that position they advertised in the situations vacant pages last week.
- What do you think ____ the movie Twister?
- Our team did not succeed ______ the competition and won the second place.
51. about 52. with 53. – 54. about/of 55. at 56. to 57. for 58. for 59. of 60. in
- You must apologise ____ him ____ what you did.
- Your company has always understood our requirements and provided us ______ the most appropriate technology support.
- Paula succeeded ____ starting her own business last year.
- The maximum I would spend ______ jeans is $50.
- We should thank ____ Edward ____ what he has done for us.
- I have been thinking ____ selling my old computer for last couple of days.
- The government has spent enormous sums ______ social programs.
- I think you should discuss ______ your ideas with the manager and try to get her support.
- The multi-media division specialises ______ the design, production and development of small and medium sized telecommunications systems.
- Can you describe ______ me how it happened?
61. to, for 62. with 63. in 64. on 65. –, for 66. about 67. on 69. in 70. to
- According to an American Medical Association study, nearly 25 percent of people ages 13 to 18 said their parents had supplied them ______ alcohol.
- Why do you blame me ______ absolutely everything that goes wrong?
- What one thing would you like to try that your family would never approve ____?
- If what some experts have warned us ______ is only half true, we’re in trouble.
- We apologise ______ any inconvenience this may cause.
- He loves his son, even though he doesn’t approve ____ a lot of things he does.
- Her father cannot forgive her ____ marrying a foreigner.
- I think that commercial televisions have lowered people’s expectations for humour so low that they will laugh ____ anything, no matter how stupid.
- Disappointed customers will complain ____ you to an average of ten other customers and potential customers, multiplying the damage to your reputation.
- We need to discuss ____ the new society that will be built after the revolution.
71. with 72. for 73. about 74. about/of 75. for 76. of 77. for 78. at 79. about 80. –
- This website has always supplied me ____ quick, reliable service, with no problems and great technical support.
- Mark liked gardening, and he specialised ____ growing enormous onions.
- Yesterday’s papers wrote about another financial scandal that nobody is to blame ____.
- All our employees have been warned ____ the latest email virus.
- This software will remind you ____ your New Year’s resolutions in March and even in November!
- The patient was complaining ____ back pain.
- I complimented the actress ____ her excellent performance and requested permission to take her picture.
- I used to spend too much money ____ books.
- They invited me to the restaurant and insisted ____ paying.
- Before they graduate, the students must succeed ____ compulsory foreign language examination.
81. with 82. in 83. for 84. of 85. about 86. of 87. on 88. on 89. on 90. in
- Could you describe ____ me what happened?
- Brian is a good person to know. He is somebody you can rely ____.
- In 1999 Maria left Prague ____ New York to start a new career there.
- When Tom came to the meeting he apologised ____ everybody ____ the delay.
- Can anybody please explain ____ me why my computer never works right?
- At the end of the meeting everybody thanked ____ Rhonda for the delicious refreshments.
- Simon got angry and started shouting ____ me.
- When George’s father was seriously ill, he used to take care ____ him every day.
- Erica was upset that we didn’t wait ____ her to eat.
- When she was a student she used to live ____ very little money.
91. to 92. on 93. for 94. to, for 95. to 96. – 97. at 98. of 99. for 100. on